Make the shift to a more holistic health approach
Naturopathy views health not merely as the absence of disease but by the presence of vitality, promoting the synergy of mental, emotional and physical health within the body. We are guided by six naturopathic principles, utilising these to form evidence-based treatment plans that encompass the person as a whole:
- first, do no harm
- the healing power of nature
- identify and treat the cause
- doctor as teacher
- treat the person as a whole
We can support health in many conditions, including:
- digestive issues (IBS, IBD, GORD, bloating, poor digestion)
- nervous system imbalance (anxiety, low mood, stress, poor sleep)
- metabolic dysfunction (insulin resistance)
- immune dysfunction (autoimmunity, recurrent infections)
- thyroid conditions (hyper/hypothyroidism)
- women’s health (PCOS, endometriosis, PMS, menopause, hormonal imbalance)
- skin health (acne, eczema/dermatitis, rosacea)
- cardiovascular health (chronic inflammation, high cholesterol)
- men’s health (prostate issues, sexual health)
- children’s health (poor immunity, digestive issues, behavioural issues)
Our approach is holistic; we encourage collaboration with both conventional and complementary medicine practitioners to ensure you are supported along your health journey.
We offer a complimentary 15-min chat to help you decide if naturopathy is right for you; please contact us to schedule a call.
Choose from face-to-face or online consults
Initial consult (75 min) - $120
An in-depth dive into your presenting complaint, health history, diet and lifestyle. This time will allow us to formulate a patient-centric treatment plan taking into account your health goals, priorities and budget.
Prescribed treatments such as herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, creams or flower essences may also form part of your treatment plan. Lifestyle and dietary recommendations will also be included.
Pathology testing or referrals may be recommended.
Follow-up consult (45 min) - $80
This time is used to review your progress and make the necessary changes to your treatment plan and/or health goals. We will discuss any new concerns you may have and formulate a timeline with which to base your treatment on.
Express consult (20 min) - $40
A shorter consult devoted to acute conditions such as colds/flus, infections/illness, recent sleep upset, seasonal allergies, emotional health issues or script reviews. Not suitable for long-term or chronic health issues.
Discounts available for children under 12, students and seniors
As naturopaths, we have the knowledge base and training to prescribe various treatment forms that work synergistically to improve your health and vitality.
Exercise and movement
Kalamunda & Mundaring
Online consults available